Visible tattoos on your body reflect an important aspect of your personality. This is the reason that different people opt for different tattoo styles, sizes and colors. Some like big, bold tattoos that are very visible while some go for intricate designs strategically placed on their body. Though many people like to get a traditional tattoo done, there are a few hot trends that you can follow if you want to get a custom tattoo designs inked on your body.
1. One of the hottest trends in custom tattoo designs is Japanese designs. These tattoos have been around for quite a while now and have gained popularity among tattoo enthusiasts. The most crucial things in getting a Japanese design is finding an expert and skilled designer who can offer quality work for these types of custom tattoo designs. Dragons, samurais, koi fish, and Japanese (or Asian) writing, or text, for such things as love, strength, peace, and any number of other meaningful sayings are some of the most popular Japanese tattoos.
2. Another trend that is picking up quite well is the retro theme in tattoos. These include the 1940s and 1950s great American symbols and classics. Tattoo experts can suggest you some of the old-fashioned pin-up models, panthers, eagles, and other symbols as tattoos that take you back to those times. If you find the right designer to do your custom tattoo design, there is a lot of scope to represent your choice in your personal style. Check the online websites for the best deals.
3. Arabic and Celtic tattoo designs are also becoming very popular these days, especially in Hollywood. They are simplistic yet tasteful. These include one word tattoos, foreign language tattoos, or tattoos of poems or particular sayings and proverbs. Any custom tattoo design that features writing or letters as the main part is currently one of the hottest growing trends in the market. Let the simplicity of your saying define your custom design tattoo.
4. Something for the ladies. One of the fastest growing trends in custom tattoo design for the ladies are flowers. They are delicate and feminine and each flower has a history behind it that can be used to express one's feelings. Find an experienced and a knowledgeable designer to help you find the right design that expresses who you are and suits your body style the best. What's more, choosing vibrant colors and adding vines and stems can give you an incredibly feminine looking custom tattoo design. Let your imagination run wild on this one as you have a lot of options to choose from.
5. There is another popular style in custom tattoo designs that is hard to explain, but is really cool and exciting to look at. It is called the Ambigram. An Ambigram is made by aligning words in an extremely creative manner. The design is then tattooed on the body with such a style that if you see it from a different angle, if looks and means special every time. However, it takes a good, creative tattoo artist to design and ink a nice looking Ambigram tattoo.